- UCI Career Center
- Passport to Leadership Program
- Sustainable Transportation
- University Research Opportunities Program (UROP)
- Office of Civic and Community Engagement
- Office of Financial Aid and Scholarships
- Office of Equal Opportunity and Diversity
- Affirmative Action
- Sex Offense
- Sexual Harassment
- Complaint Procedures
- Policies and Guidelines
- Office of Student Conduct
- Internship Programs Under the Fair Labor Standards Act - Important information from the U.S. Department of Labor, Wage and Hour Division
Community Organizations and Opportunities
- May 2012 - Field Study Intern - Charles Jock - highlighted in CAPOC newsletter.
- Field Study -In the field with students and supervisors on YouTube
- Field Study - A student's perspective MP4 with Smart Player , or iPod and iPhone, or MP3 (audio only) or PowerPoint (no audio)
- SE 195 Resume & Cover Letter
- Field Study Interview Tips
- Spring 2014 Conference
In Spring 2014, The School of Social Ecology hosted Making Connections - Maximizing Opportunties, A field study conference for students, community partners and faculty. Participants had the opportunity to:
- Connect with students, community partners and faculty through interactive discussions, workshops, panels and our quarterly Meet and Greet.
- Learn and share best practices that maximize the field study opportunity to positively impact our students and communities.
- Attend presentations by field study alumni, community partners, and Dean Valerie Jenness.
Made possible by a generous gift from The Dubchansky Family.