Team Kids Coach The Team Kids Coach is responsible for all logistics and onsite implementation of month-long Team Kids Challenge Programs. S/he serves as the direct link from Team Kids to respective schools and must possess an enthusiasm for empowering our next generation of leaders, entrepreneurs and philanthropists. The Team Kids Challenge is the flagship, award-winning elementary school service program, which is delivered inside elementary schools, alongside police and firefighters, to empower our children to change the world. (Additional program details are available at www.teamkids.org.) *Number of schools assigned is determined by individual’s availability
● Responsible for implementation of all aspects of Team Kids Challenge including the following: o School-wide Kick-Off Assembly
o Four weekly Leadership Team Meetings with upper graders o Carnival o Debrief Meeting
● Provide program updates to the Program Director on a regular basis.
● Provide program outcomes to the Program Director on a weekly basis.
● Facilitate smooth functioning of audio/visual equipment at schools.
● Develop communication and promotional items to support the program in school as requested (i.e. school newsletters, fliers, posters, etc.).
● Lead volunteer roles with parent volunteers and student interns or volunteers.
● Work closely and communicate with school, public safety, and community partners.
● Handle carnival proceeds during and after Team Kids carnival, within organization policy & procedures.
● Ensure the creation of final slideshow video and all other action items for Debrief Meeting.
● Evaluate program implementation, quality and effectiveness at the end of each program.
● Send thank you letters and emails to the school Principal, Staff, volunteers and community partners.
● High School diploma and working towards a Bachelor's Degree.
● 2 years minimum of Leadership Responsibilities or Community Service.
● Enthusiastic personality to serve as a role model and coach to elementary school children.
● Excellent public speaking ability and ability to present assemblies in front of students.
● Proficient in Mac (IPhoto/IMovie) and presentation technology.
● Strong attention to detail and ability to handle and prioritize multiple tasks.
● Strong interpersonal, written and verbal communication skills.
● Ability to work independently and within a team, often of very diverse groups of people.
● Professionalism, resourcefulness and a very positive attitude.
● Reliable transportation.
Hours: Approximately between 15-25 hours per week
Compensation: Stipend Based (share further details) If you are interested or wish to learn more, please email cover letter and resume to Team Kids Program Director, Marissa Camacho at firstname.lastname@example.org // 949-861-4887.